.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Wednesday 12 May 2010

The Challenge.........................

..........is to fit all this stuff in the rucksack THIS time!...........

I've failed miserably to get to grips with mobile posting to my blog. So I'll be absent for a couple of weeks now. 

Here's a some photos from my holiday in Fuerteventura. There are small areas of green with some plants and palm trees but a lot of the north of the island is a cross between a desert and a coal scuttle...........but sunny!


{Photo of Island of Lobos from the beach}


{Photo of my boots on the beach during a coastal walk}


{Photo of a beautiful windmill - it's a shame our windturbines can't look like this......}

We're off to Mallaig in the morning - so assuming I finally get everything I need into this rucksack - I'll be starting my third TGO Challenge on Friday morning with a ferry journey to Inverie..................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Have a good crossing. I hope to see you next year

Rolf

Piglet said...

Ooh! That Mallaig start is really great! See you in Braemar, I hope. Be safe and have fun :)

AlanR said...

Shame about the mobile postings. We have been in much the same situation for the last few months but it's sorted now.
Very nice point to start the challenge and have a good breky. Have a good trip and hope the weather is kind. - Alan

Louise said...

Hi Laura!
It was great to meet you at Tomdoun and I did wave when we passed you in Rosie the next day, but couldn't open my window in time to get my arm out! Hope the rest of your adventure is fantastic.
Louise