.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Thursday 22 April 2010

Intermission.............

There will now be a break in 'service' from my blog. Him Indoors has declared the need for some sunnier climes - so we're off to Fuerteventura for a couple of weeks. Don't worry (if you were) I intend to be back in time for the Challenge. As you've probably guessed this was arranged before I knew I had a place!

I'm taking my walking boots so I'll be able to exercise them every day!

I haven't got to grips with posting from my mobile phone yet. I hope to have time to play with that before setting off for the Chally.

So we're leaving today for London and then (fingers crossed!) flying on Saturday.

1 comment:

AlanR said...

Envy spreading quickly.
Have a good hol. Hope the chally goes well for you. Sure it will.