.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Thursday 15 April 2010

Did you miss me?.............

Well, now back in Scotland sitting surrounded by 'stuff'.   I know, I should be out walking and training etc. but I couldn't resist the temptation to assemble the gear on the dining room table.

We've had a busy time. Cleaning and leaving the house in France, followed by a belt up to Calais to find a ferry. After some disappointing prices from P & O and SeaFrance we truddled on to Dunkirk and paid 100 Euros less to travel with Norfolkline to Dover. Gorgeous calm crossing with sunshine!

More rushing along to get to Yorkshire for a stint of Grandson Sitting which included a visit to the Fishes (The Deep) in Hull.

Train journey back to London to stay with my sister and see my Mum. Then back to pick up the van on Tuesday evening.

Overnight stop in carpark at Durham services and then an amble through the Borders, a supermarket shop at Blairgowrie and over Glenshee to get home yesterday just before dark.

Phew!

I'm glad to be back though!

No comments: