.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Thursday 28 January 2010

Trains, Donkeys, and Gremlins......................

I was going to spend this post 'ranting' about the decline of the railways at a time when it could be good to travel by train (eco-friendly etc). But I'm not sure I've got the strength for it!

Instead I'm posting a photo and saying no more about it!




{Photo of Chessington North Station - didn't smell too nice either!}

I was impressed by the frequency of the trains and the relative ease of travelling around in the South East and in Yorkshire. Relative that is to living in North East Scotland.


Back to yesterday's skiing - the snow was brilliant - and in the carpark there were some very curious DONKEYS!  I think they belong to a trekking company but they greeted everybody in the carpark as long lost friends!



{Photo of donkey investigating my ski boot}

Oh dear! (That's the mild version.) Somehow the SD card I've just taken the donkey photo from has now no pictures on it!

I must have attracted the Gremlins again!.............

No comments: