.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Sunday 23 June 2013

Rainy Day

Today's heavy rain has forced me to start actually typing up my diary from the recent TGO Challenge. You can find it in the Pages menu to the right-hand side of the blog.

I have decided to just transcribe the diary I kept and post the photos I took, day by day. There's not a lot of detail about my route in the writing and my camera got very wet and eventually died along the way......

{Blue skies at Alnmouth!}

The last two weeks I've spent walking in glorious sunshine in Northumberland based at Alnmouth. I have a few photographs which are still on my phone so I'm going to try and post them directly from there.....
Wish me luck with that.....................

[copied the photo from my own Facebook page - haven't had the courage to fiddle with the phone yet!]


2 comments:

Louise said...

...Er, good luck! x

Laura said...

To be honest - I haven't tried it yet!