.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Friday 18 January 2013

Good Service mention......

This year I'm going to positively mention any good service I get from online retailers. I'm really fed up with those that let their customers down.

So here's the first Honourable Mention - it relates to the Grunwerg Pioneer food flasks I just received from the UK. The seller was quite happy to send them to France with a combined postage of £3.99 and they arrived in a couple of days. The product is just great, works as it should and is easy to use and clean. Some of that relates to the manufacturer of course but full marks to the seller too. The link to his ebay shop is here.

{Winter picnic with the flasks}




1 comment:

Louise said...

I like that idea. I try to mention good service too, especially with the little 'local difficulties' we sometimes experience.

They sound like an excellent bit of kit, I shall bear them in mind.