.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Saturday 24 December 2011

Festive Greetings to Everyone!

{Snowscape}


Photo was taken last year but I am hoping for a good season again this year. There is some snow here but sadly I haven't been able to get out and about. I'm staying warmly indoors till the cough has subsided!

I have managed to get the Christmas tree up and decorated, and some of the food organised for tomorrow. Him Indoors was moved to do the hoovering!

So Merry Christmas to you all!

Above all, let it SNOW!

3 comments:

Louise said...

All the very best and enjoy the snow when you're fit! Thankfully, it's dry here, but a ton of snow before the 3rd would be good...
word: joysiso

Laura said...

Hope you're enjoying your Christmas! I feel fine as long as I keep taking the drugs.....but I haven't gone skiing today.....I'm staying in to cook the dinner.

AlanR said...

Have a great time and a wonderful holiday. All the best to you and yours.