.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Saturday 22 January 2011

Yes - I've been Vetted............

Well, more truthfully, my Challenge route across Scotland has been Vetted!

Not all bad news though, apart from a small re-routing to avoid a 'tick-fest' with ME as the main attraction!

My Vetter made some very helpful suggestions and passed on some snippets of extremely vital information about the route I have chosen. So thank you, Mr Vetter!

Once I've re-submitted the route with the changes I'm planning to make, I'll put up a more detailed post.

So now it's back to the training and the listing.....................maybe a bit of serious shopping too!

{Montrose beach - 2009}

2 comments:

Louise said...

And there was me, poised to email and find out if you'd been vetted! Excellent, can't wait to find out your final plans.

Laura said...

Just having a further wee faff with The Route and waiting for some more info from my
Vetter....