.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Monday 27 December 2010

Best Wishes.......

This is a quick post for Christmas survivors!

I'm not doing much walking this week as I'm doing dog sitting, baby feeding and a bit of cooking instead! All great fun.

I have my TGOC route to finish off. It's pretty much settled that I'll go from Oban to Lunan Bay via Glen Tilt. Once the festive rush is over I'll put up more details. I've also a short journal post to complete of the 2010 Challenge.

We'll be taking up residence in the Alps for plenty of skiing and snowshoeing very shortly.

So..........here's wishing you all a Good New Year for 2011.

6 comments:

Alan Sloman said...

"via Glen Tilt"..... Braemar? :-)

Laura said...

Can't think where you mean Alan.....

Mike Knipe said...

Feeding the baby and sitting on the dog? - careful - a mistake could be tragic.
Lunan Bay is quite fab - I've finished there twice.

Laura said...

Mike - I forgot to mention stuffing the turkey.........
Lunan Bay should have been my finishing place this year but I never made it so I'm looking forward to it next time.

Louise said...

2011 looks as if there will be lots to look forward to. Have a great time in the Alps and see you when you get back!
Happy New Year Laura, all the very best L x

Laura said...

Thanks Louise - :)