.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Friday 15 October 2010

Back again!

After a great couple of weeks beside the Dordogne and a longer than scheduled time in Yorkshire - I'm back at last, blogging........

The unscheduled extra time away was thanks to the strikes in France this week.  EasyJet had to cancel my flight on Tuesday so I eventually flew back on Thursday (yesterday).  No problems though - EasyJet made it easy to re-book through the website.

I've a few pictures of the holiday but I haven't had time to sort them out yet - so a report will follow soon.

It's very Autumnal here now with some trees almost bare and others various shades of orange, yellow and red.  Also rather chilly out of the sun.

So now it'll be a few days of unpacking, washing clothes and more than a bit of sleeping..............

No comments: