.............not all those that wander are lost..............

Thursday 17 June 2010

Walking with Rosie............

...................in the woods behind my daughter's house. It's a small wildlife area looked after by the Yorkshire Wildlife Trust and backs onto her garden. Absolutely full of birds. insects and at least one large beautiful grass snake which I came across the other day.


{In the woods}

Katy's Rosie is now 8 months old and doesn't so much walk with me as thunder past me, disappearing into the undergrowth and then re-appearing to thunder past me in the opposite direction. This continues until she's exhausted, then she calms down and walks for a while beside me.

{Rosie - standing still for a change}


{Rosie - racing ahead}

Today is a glorious sunny day so I took my camera. As Rosie is black she doesn't really photograph very well (that's my excuse!).


{Rosie finds something to roll on - don't ask, I didn't look too closely!}

It all reminds me that I might be more of a cat person................!


No comments: